Saturday, May 5, 2012

When Obama Became Buddies with Sarkozy he Became the Next Bush. I've Got a CIA Cable that Says Paulson was the Guy Talking to France

I got the cable by Googling. It's in
Wikileaks

A guy connected to British intelligence told me a while ago about the energy fraud in Europe. It's on my blog.

Easily a link can be made to the Goldman Sach Profiteers to President Obama, Sarkozy and Carlos Ghosn the CEO of a Foreign company that took OVER 1 Billion DOE American tax dollars (during a recession & using the Treasury bank) they took the money to build cars with outdated technology. Gaddafi paid for Sarkozy to be president of France in 2007 and he did that to ensure that Libya and other Middle Eastern Countries would have their BIGGEST asset protected and that's OIL.

George Bush (W) was a LOT more transparent with WHO his allies were and he's the one that wanted off shore drilling in America- the Bush family All of them love America and are Oil Barons they wanted the Oil to be AMERICAN. - they had to deal with Saudi until that happened. President Obama has made "that" further down the pipeline (pun).

For the record I did NOT believe in off shore drilling until about a year ago and NEVER would I thought of using the term "drill here drill now"....Unless I were dating a dentist :):). OK. I'm a bit of a bimbo BUT I became one for America. It's time America got respect from Gannett.

Below is from a Canadian Paper

And in Tennessee people have told me they have the W sticker in their car because it represents their "preferred race" I think that's disgusting and I do NOT believe the Bush family is aware of the double meaning. Could someone INVESTIGAT? I was told stickers saying "i miss W" mean I want a white president. For the record I'm NOT a racist and want to move OUT of this homophobic-xenaphobe-gender biased Good Ole Boy society. I think people here PROVE Tennessee deserves 48th ineducation status and they use the letter "W" because they can't spell KKK

Did you know there's a taxpayer funded solar farm in the city in TN that founded the KKK. It's beyond weird.

I WANT Out!!!!

Please help me: The irony is I used to be considered the top relocation consultant.

No comments:

Post a Comment