Sunday, May 6, 2012

Sharyn Bovat Speaks Out About Abuse of a Whistleblower





A Holocaust survivor told me "Worse than the Nazis were the Jews that fixed the ovens"  Sharyn Bovat later in life went to a concentration camp and saw the homes that were 100 yards from the ovens that burned the Jews.  Those people that lived in the homes saw the smoke and they stayed silent.   A Tennessee teenager told me the Holocaust was "over publicized" many don't believe it was "that" bad.  To many teens in Tennessee Hitler is a "Hero"... I think THAT'S disgusting.  The Tennessean KNEW of inhumanity and so did executives at Gannett... I told Mark Silverman I think he's one of the Jews that fixes the ovens.   Unless people read about problems they will NEVER know they exist.   Have a Great Day!    God Bless America...... 


No comments:

Post a Comment