Wednesday, July 11, 2012

Maryam My Message to the People of Tennessee

To the people in Tennessee that slandered me by telling people I was gay.  YOU DID IT BECAUSE YOU'RE CORRUPT!!!

FYI:  I'm not gay but could "change teams" IF Good Ole Boys (like Al Gore) are the only ones offered ....   

 This is the issue that I'm so DISTURBED about:  A Tennessee ADA in October 2010 wanted the judge to have me evaluated for "mental" illness NOT because of the wacky CIA crap I write but because of a similar quote that I put above.... they think that gays are mentally ill in Tennessee. It's SCARY!!!


www.girlintheblackhonda.com had OVER 2 million hits a about 700,000 pages views from over 100 countries because I'm a FORMER credible research worker:  
I'm NOT Crazy NISSAN "outing" me was!!!

Odds are Al Gore read my blog because he wanted to date me...

  Popular Posts from My Blog

No comments:

Post a Comment